New Patient Recommendations
Below is a checklist of things to prepare you for your first visit:
- Please allow approximately an hour and a half for your first visit and one hour for subsequent visits. If you are receiving Cosmetic Acupuncture allow two hours for your initial visit and an hour and a half for return treatments.
- An informed consent will be given to you to sign at the time of your first appointment
- Please bring a list of all medications and supplements you are currently taking.
- Wear something comfortable and loose fitting.
- Avoid consuming any dyed foods which may stain the tongue such as candy or coffee.
In order to get the maximum benefit from your treatment it is advisable that you that you follow the suggestions below:
- Increase your intake of water to assist your body’s detoxification and healing process
- Avoid eating a heavy meal straight after, and keep your diet light over the next few hours.
- Reduce your intake of coffee, tea and alcohol, especially over the next 24 hours.
- Avoid strenuous exercise or activity.
- Pay attention to your body and rest should you need it. If you experience dizziness or tiredness inform the staff and rest before walking or driving a vehicle.